The college offers admission to all those interested candidates who have passed the required examination and are eligible for admission under the rules.
- Admission will commence immediately after the declaration of the SSC result by the board.
- The admissin form can be received from the college after ten days of the declaration of results till final date of board registration.
- Admission liable to be cancelled if the students fail to pay his/her dues with in the prescribed time.
- Dues once deposited are not refundable and not transferable.
- Casual admission is not allowed in the college.
- The candidate should submit their form complete in all respects along with the photocopies of the required documents.
- Once a student has been accepted for admission into the college, it is taken for granted that all terms and conditions have been carefully read, understood and accepted by him and his parents/guardians.
- Interview by the admission committee assess the candidates psychological orientation along with the following documents
- SSC DMC (Verified from concerned board)
- Inter Part I DMC( In Migration case for 2nd year, Verified form concerned board)
- Migration Certificate
- Clearance Certificate from concerned board (if SSC Passed before 2013/A)
- SSC Provisional Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- College Leaving Certificate (If student come from other college in 1st year or 2nd year)
- Father NIC
- Six Passport Size Recent Photograph
- Students showing outstanding performance in SSC examination can enjoy free education at CAPITAL.
- Students may be awarded Motor Bike, Laptops, shield and cash prize for showing extra ordinary performance.
1. Punctuality & Leave
- Students must be regular & punctual, must enter the class 5 minutes prior the bell.
- 75% attendance is required to appear in the final Examination.
- A fine of Rs.50/- per day will be imposed for absence without proper leave.
- Short leave is not granted at any case.
- Students will be struck off from the college roll on consecutive 6 days absent without proper permission. The struck off students will have to seek re-admission under the college rules.
- Leave application must be recommended by the Principal.
- Students should be neatly dressed in the prescribed college uniform. Students must wear the College ID card during college hours.
- A student found braking or damaging the college property, shall be penalized heavily.
- Using cell phone during class lecture are strictly prohibited.
- The following activities are strictly Prohibited in the college premises.
- SmokingUse of drugsTaking SnuffBringing Fire Arms,
- Sharp weapons,Video games,Camera etc.
- No student is allowed to participate in politics, deliver irrelevant pamphlets or form any kind of union.
- The student will not be involved in any activity regarding theft and steeling in the college premises.
- Students must appear in Test, Quiz and two internal Examinations.
- If any student found absent in test and examination, He/She will be fined and their form will not be considered for Final / Board examination.
- Use of abusive language, misbehavior and fighting in the college is strictly prohibited.
4. Fee Deposit
Student must clear the dues including Admission Fee, Annual Fund, Security, Tuition Fee and other Charges before Annual Examination.
- Student must Clear Tuition Fee before 5th day of every Month, otherwise Fine Will Be Charged.
- The College retains the right to revise the amount and fee structure without notice
- Dues Once Paid will never be refundable, not transferable in any case.
6- Migration Policy
7- Discipline Change Policy
8- Refund Policy
9- Scholarship Policy
- Scholarships will be valid for the applied session.
- No application for scholarship will be entertained after due date.
- Allocation of seats will be on the basis of quota reserved excellent marks.
- Student must maintain the given scholarship percentage in 1st year, otherwise scholarship will be revised or cancelled in 2nd year.
- The decision of the admission / Scholarship committee will be final and binding upon all.
- Migration is not allowed for scholarship student (s), otherwise student must pay the whole one year charges which were given as a scholarship.
- In case of leaving the college whatever the case/ reason may be his scholarship will be cancelled and he will pay the full year dues/ fee and other expenses.
- The scholarship students will bound to show 100% attendance in college classes, coaching classes as well as in all workshops, if not then he/she will pay the fine.
- The scholarship student will appear in internal test and exams otherwise he/ she will pay the fine
- The original documents of the student concerned will be kept in the college admission record till the declaration of 2nd year result.
- The scholarship students are bound to obey all the rules including newly defined or amended rules / policy for them.
10. Rules/eligibility For Board Examination
- Has not cleared his dues and penalties (if any).
- Has provided incomplete or fake documents.
- Is already appeared in the board examination (all over Pakistan).
- Has failed to provide the migration certificate in case, he has passed his SSC/Part-I exam from other then BISEP. Will not provide college leaving certificate /verified DMC of SSC/Part-I, in case of migration. Group/subject will not change, after registration. Student cannot convert to pre-medical, if he/she failed in pre-Engineering or computer science part-I exams. While fail medical student can change their group into Engineering /Computer Science.